Wednesday 2 September 2015

Photo a Day - August, gone in a blink of the eye


With the end of August comes the end of Summer in Germany, 
school begins and we move full steam ahead into preparations into our move home to Australia. 
Life is now a jumble of shipping quotes, 
schooling decisions, import permits and an adventure or two thrown in.
Enjoy my last days of August...with a few trips down memory lane thrown in.

The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the prompt!

24
Brussels, Belgium
Intricate
The buildings of Brussels have such intricate detail.

25
Bicycle, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Wheel
Bicycle wheel in Utrecht

26
Horses, Frankfurt, Germany
Exploring new ground
My girls haven't had any experience with horses.
Today we went to visit a friend and her three horses.
The girls explored new ground, grooming and riding.
They loved it so and were naturals...another date with the horses has been set!

27
Signs of Autumn, Frankfurt, Germany
Blink and it's gone
I blinked...Summer is gone.
Autumn leaves collected today, my girls back at school on Monday.

28
Puxi, Shanghai Skyline
Skyline
One of my favourite skyline's, the West side of Shanghai, my old neighbourhood, Puxi!

29
Binding Beer, Frankfurt, Germany
Happiness
A Frankfurt Festival, a hot Summer day and a cold local beer with my husband
......Happiness

30
Ralph the dog
Photo Re-enactment
I spent ages with my teenage girls doing a re-enactment of a photo taken when they were small, but they didn't like any, so here is Ralph..three years ago and today...still loves his apples!

31
Robyn's Shanghai Napper
My unique style
I like street photography. In China, people sleep anywhere, any time...
my style was to snap them. Friends would point them out to me.
Once I left Shanghai, friends sent me photos of nappers, when they see a napper they think of me.
I 'may' have 100's of photos of nappers!


August...done and dusted!

1 comment:

  1. I will look forward to your Australian photos come the new year.

    ReplyDelete