Sunday 22 March 2015

My Photo a Day, March 2015, Week Twelve

Here is my Photo a Day collection for week twelve.
The prompt of the day is in red, the photo and description is my take on the prompt!
16
After
a long, cold Winter - It is finally Spring!

17
Hobby
Photography is me every day hobby and has been for years.
I also love crafts and have been sewing since I was little, have a few quilts on the go!

 18
Text
This is not what I had planned for today. I had planned to head into Frankfurt but had to cancel. 
A violent riot is taking place, cars are burning, people are injured, schools and train lines are closing.
The text on these Stolperteine/Stumbling stones, honouring the memory of the victims
of the Nazi Holocaust are being trampled on.

 19
Private
Private Property, Henly-on-Thame, UK

 20
Hand Drawn
The Girl with the Pearl Earring, on the streets of Venice, 10 August 2014

 21
Sun flare, forest, Frankfurt
Sun flare
Sun flare in my forest.

22
Leaves, Wiesbaden, Germany
Leaves
A local park has moulds of the various leaves from trees in the park so children can match them up, 
a lovely way to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment